When a general enterprise exports, the main concern in the loading process is that the goods data is wrong, the goods are damaged, and the data and the customs declaration data are not in conformity, which leads to the customs not releasing. Therefore, before loading the cabinet, the shipper, warehouse, and freight forwarder must be coordinated to avoid this situation. 1. Goods of different shapes and different packagings should not be packed together as much as possible;
2, from the packaging will seep of dust, liquid, moisture, odor, etc., as far as possible not put together with other goods. “When it is unavoidable, it must be separated by canvas, plastic film or other materials.”
3. Light weight goods are placed on goods with relatively heavy weight;
4. The goods with weak packaging strength should be placed on the goods with strong packaging strength;
5. Liquid goods and cleaning goods should be placed under other goods as much as possible;
6. Goods with sharp corners or protruding parts should be covered to avoid damage to other goods.
There are usually three methods for on-site packing of containerized goods: that is, all of them are packed by humans, and they are moved into the box by forklift trucks (forklifts), and then they are stacked by humans and all mechanically, such as pallets (tray) ) The forklift truck is stacked in the box. 1. In any case, when the goods are loaded, the weight of the goods contained in the box shall not exceed the maximum load of the container, that is, the total amount of the container minus the weight of the container. In general, the total weight and weight will be marked on the container door.
2. The unit weight of each container is fixed. Therefore, when loading the same kind of goods in the box, as long as you know the density of the goods, you can determine whether it is heavy or light.
3. When loading, the load on the bottom of the box should be balanced. In particular, it is necessary to strictly prohibit the load from being biased at one end.
4. Avoid generating concentrated loads. "When loading heavy equipment such as machinery and equipment, the bottom of the box should be covered with a cushioning material such as wood and try to disperse its load.
5. When using human loading, pay attention to whether there are any loading and unloading signs such as “non-invertible”, “flat” and “vertical” on the package. Be sure to use the loading tool correctly. It is forbidden to use the hook when packing the goods.
6. When loading the pallet goods, it is necessary to accurately grasp the internal dimensions of the container and the external dimensions of the cargo packaging, in order to calculate the number of loading parts, in order to minimize the abandonment and multi-loading of goods.
7. When loading with a forklift truck, it will be limited by the free lifting height of the machine and the height of the gantry. Therefore, when conditions permit, the forklift can be packed in two layers at a time, but there must be a certain gap between the top and bottom. In addition, it should be noted that the cargo should be covered with skids so that the fork can be smoothly pulled out.
8, the goods are best not to be naked, at least have to pack, do not blindly save space and cause damage to the goods. General goods will also be packaged. Only large machines such as boilers and building materials can be troublesome. They must be bundled and tied to prevent loosening.